What Is In WakeWater?
- WakeWater contains Carbonated Water, Citric acid, Caffeine, L-Theanine, Potassium sorbate, Natural flavour (Grapefruit/Lemon), and Sodium benzoate. NO Sugar or Sweetener.
How Is It Caffeinated?
- WakeWater is caffeinated with natural green tea at 85mg of caffeine.
What Is 85mg Of Caffeine Comparable To?
- 85 mg is similar to a small 8 ounce cup of coffee.
What Is L-Theanine?
- L-Theanine is an amino acid found most commonly in green and black tea. Studies show that L-Theanine is taken to reduce anxiety, as well as decrease blood pressure and heart rate.
Why Do We Use Green Tea For Caffeine and Pair It With L-Theanine?
- Green tea extract is a natural source of caffeine that provides a balanced source of energy, with a reduced chance of getting the jitters, making the experience more enjoyable. Also, when paired together may help increase concentration and cognitive function, which would help you power through your busy days.
Is WakeWater Considered An Energy Drink?
- WakeWater differs from energy drinks in the sense that is a functional sparkling water with a natural source of caffeine, without the side effects often experienced with energy drinks.